Skip Repetitive Navigation
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
Minority Fellowship Program Coordinating Center
Access to the MFP Coordinating Center is currently restricted to MFP fellows, alumni, and program administrators. Please use the credentials that you were provided in order to access the site.
Having trouble logging in? Need an access code?
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only.
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.
Behavioral Health Is Essential to Health
Treatment Is Effective
The White House
Adobe™ PDF and MS Office™ formatted files require software viewer programs to properly read them. Click here to download these FREE programs now.
Connect with SAMHSA
SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities.
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration • 1 Choke Cherry Road • Rockville, MD 20857 • 1-877-SAMHSA-7